INVOTEK ENERGY has a unique profile and competency in the field of automation and dispatching of buildings and structures, infrastructure facilities, continuous and discrete manufacturing.
Automated control systems solve the problems of industrial and infrastructure facilities management quality, effective usage of advanced technologies and high performance technical equipment characteristics and minimization of production losses. We design automated control systems, render General Contracting engineering services, provide equipment installation supervision, and post-warranty repair.
- diagnostic inspection with following recommendations for left service life of equipment and repair works required
- designing - development of the project concept
- analyzing of technological parameters of the engineering infrastructure
- guarantee and post-guarantee maintenance and repairs, including inspection before repairs, supply of spare parts and materials, procedures of transformer oil recovering, restoring of damaged bushings and tap-changers
- modernization of all kinds
- consulting, instructing, training and attestation of customer’s personnel
Selection of equipment, selection of suppliers Approval of projects in the appropriate instances projects for automation of various objects are implemented taking into account the requirements of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology, Rostechnadzor, state industry standards, departmental regulations, requirements and standards of the customer.
Automated control systems production
INVOTEK ENERGY has a large number of highly qualified specialists and two production sites in St. Petersburg, where the development of documentation, configuration and production of panel equipment in accordance with the customer's requirements is carried out. Our own production allows us to minimize the customer's costs, achieve high quality products for both foreign and domestic components, and make operational adjustments to the project without additional investment.